1. K-State home
  2. »College of Education
  3. »Student Success
  4. »Undergraduate Student Success
  5. »Academic Advising and Planning
  6. »Enrollment

College of Education

Make Your Mark – Make a DifferenceMake Your Mark – Make a Difference

Enrollment for Spring 2020

Advising is required as a condition for enrollment. 
You are responsible for initiating advising contact and preparing for advising sessions.

Preparing for Your Appointment

Check your “Student Center” on KSIS for:

  • Date and time (enrollment appointment) you can enroll in classes on KSIS.
  • Holds that impact enrollment – transcripts, Lafene, Cashier's, Parking
  • The annual advisor survey link
  • Schedule your appointment on SSC Campus.
  • Run a new DARS report prior to planning classes

Go to K-State Courses or KSIS to create a schedule. 
Use your Grad plan to help you choose appropriate courses. After advising, enrollment can be completed on-line via KSIS.

Certain courses require special permission prior to enrollment:

Refer to the Student Success Checklist (PDF)  for more information about important dates and deadlines such as the STAR form and testing.

**COVID-19 Updates: The Center for Student Success & Professional Services will continue operating with normal business hours to assist students. Advising appointments will still occur but through remote measures (such as phone call, email, Zoom conferencing, etc.). Students should discuss the preferred meeting method with their advisor. University updates can be found by going to https://www.k-state.edu/covid-19/.

Enrollment Documents

This worksheet will aid you in creating/visualizing your schedule each semester:

Summer/Fall 2020 Enrollment Worksheet (DOCX)

Summer 2020 Block Schedules:
Fall 2020 Block Schedules:
Student Teaching:

Fall 2020 Student Teaching Information (PDF)

The professional semester is commonly known as student teaching. It occurs in the fall or spring semester of the senior year. There is no student teaching experience offered during summer sessions. Student teaching is graded credit/no credit. For information specific to student teaching, go to the Office of Field Experiences, 244 Bluemont Hall to retrieve the "Professional Semester Information" document.