Welcome to the College of Education!
Preparing educators to be knowledgeable, ethical, caring decision makers for a diverse and changing world.
Why do we do this? So our educators are prepared for the classrooms, schools and organizations they will soon lead.
The College is where abstract concepts rooted in research, teaching, application and modeling come to life. Teaching techniques are infused with the latest technology and are designed to challenge students and inspire them to engage in life-long learning.
We invite you to campus to tour our College and learn more about our programs, our faculty and how we can help you achieve your educational and career goals.
- Visiting Fulbright Scholar Amanda Keddie presents Social Justice and Schooling lecture
- Future teachers to screen 'Refuge in the Heartland' documentary
- Agricultural education undergraduates receive research awards
- College of Education's Project KSTEP-Up awarded $1.6 million
- 'Inclusion for All' is theme of College of Education’s 2018 Education Symposium
- Nguyen publishes sweeping article in open access, peer-reviewed journal
- Rubin named to N4A board of directors
- Indigenous scholars, leaders convening at K-State for Indigenous Peoples Day conference
- see more News…