Adult Learning and Leadership Graduate Programs
Tuition Information: See the Cashiers and Student Accounts website for tuition and fee schedules.
In today’s rapidly changing world, organizations need employees with expertise in teaching and leading others. An Adult Learning and Leadership degree or Graduate Certificate helps practitioners who work with adults as educators, trainers, facilitators, advisors, managers, or leaders further enhance their knowledge and skills.
A focus on common issues and challenges encountered in learning and leadership situations prepares graduates for a wide variety of positions in corporate, community, and higher education organizations.
- Adult Learning and Leadership Master's Degree – also available online via K-State Online
- Adult Learning and Leadership Doctoral Programs – also available online via K-State Online
A graduate certificate is a perfect way to add a new or deeper level of expertise to your credentials or prepare for an alternate career. Because courses are 8 weeks long, most certificates can be completed in 12-18 months.
- Leadership Dynamics for Adult Learners Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Adult Learning Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Social Justice Education Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Qualitative Research Graduate Certificate (Online)
Our intentionally broad curriculum focused on the human dimension of learning and leadership is applicable to many professions. Current students and alumni hold leadership positions in:
Working with their major professor and supervisory committee, students have the flexibility to customize and tailor the curriculum to their career development and job search needs.
- Network with professionals from variety of careers in 8-week courses
- Student-centered faculty with expertise in technology, teaching methods and assessment, leadership, health, neuroscience, community development, program planning, global education, social justice
- Opportunity to start program any time of the year