The Technology Committee provides input and advice on needed technology resources to the Director of the catalyst and addresses College of Education matters pertaining to technology by faculty, staff, undergraduate, and graduate students. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, setting priorities for College of Education technology initiatives; working with the Catalyst, College committees, departments and centers on technology issues that have college-wide implications; and providing leadership and policy recommendations.
The ISTE Technology Standards for Educators were adopted and approved by the faculty Assembly in 2018.
Voting Committee Members:
- Suzanne Porath, Chair (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Lisa Rubin (Special Education, Counseling, and Student Affairs)
- Nicole Meritt (Special Education, Counseling, and Student Affairs)
- Della Perez (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Haijun Kang (Educational Leadership)
- Alex Red Corn (Educational Leadership)
- Mechelle Martinez (Student Success and Professional Services)
Nonvoting Committee Members:
- Dennis Devenney (Catalyst Director)
- Patrice Scott (Communications Coordinator)
- Cyndi Kuhn (Technology Instructor)