Academic Affairs Committee
The Academic Affairs Committee monitors policies and procedures related to the qualitative aspects of student performance and initiates items related to course and curriculum changes, and degree and program offerings.
- Brad Burenheide, Chair (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Leah McKeeman (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Susan Yelich Biniecki (Educational Leadership)
- Kerry Priest (Educational Leadership)
- Warren White (Special Education, Counseling, and Student Affairs)
- Jim Teagarden (Special Education, Counseling, Student Affairs)
- Diane Murphy (Student Success and Professional Services)
- Program Coordinating Committee
- Academic Review Committee
Reviews all appeals from students requesting reinstatement after dismissal from teacher education for academic reasons and hears appeals from students regarding special considerations for exceptions to stated standards and rules.
- Unit Assessment Subcommittee
Course and Curriculum Proposals
College of Education Course and Curriculum proposals are submitted to the Academic Affairs Committee Chair one week in advance of the monthly meeting. Forms can be downloaded from the Registrar's Office Course and Curriculum Approval webpage. Note: For all new undergraduate and graduate courses, a completed syllabus checklist with department chair signature is to be included with the course proposal materials.
Program Coordinating Committee (PCC)
The PCC, a standing subcommittee of the Academic Affairs Committee, coordinates state and national accreditation and program review activities.
- Adult Education – Royce Ann Collins
- Educational Leadership – Donna Augustine-Shaw
- Special Education –
- Counseling Education – Ken Hughey and Judy Hughey
- Curriculum and Instruction – Lotta Larson
- Early Childhood Education – Mary DeLuccie
Office of the Dean
- Chair and Assistant Dean – Todd Goodson
- Diversity Coordinator – Pedro Espinoza
- Director of Assessment – Warren White and Tom Vontz
- Field Experiences – Eileen Wertzberger
- Student Services – Roger Schieferecke
- Licensing Officer – Di Murphy
- Technology – Cyndi Kuhn
- Collaboration & Innovation – Tonnie Martinez