Faculty/Staff Handbooks and Policies
Faculty and staff at Kansas State University are required to follow the guidelines set by the university handbooks and policy manuals. For more information on any of these policies, please contact the dean's office, Office of Student Life, or the K-State Human Capital Services.
Returning to the Workplace Employee Guide
K-State College of Education policies and protocols for responding to the COVID-19 pandemic will be rooted in safety for our students, faculty and staff.
- Preserve the health and safety of our university community and our host communities.
- Maintain and deliver our land-grant mission through teaching, research and extension/outreach.
- Preserve and maintain university operations necessary to support mission-critical activities during reduced operations status.
- Preserve financial capacity of the university to deliver mission-critical activities for the long-term fiscal health of the university.
- Honor K-State's unique culture. Students, faculty and staff are at the heart of this university.
Stay up to date regarding COVID-19:
- K-State COVID-19 guidelines
- Riley County Health Department guidelines
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment guidelines
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines