News and Events
Teacher preparation is the foundation of the college, but it is just one of our programs. With three departments, several centers, millions of dollars supporting faculty research and many free events, you’ll want to stay connected with the college. We truly have news you can use!
Please feel free to share your news with us!
Contact Patrice Scott, Communications Coordinator at email@example.com.
Latest news releases involving our students, faculty, programs and events
- Online master's in educational leadership available summer 2021
- Commerce Bank and W.T. Kemper Foundation Presidential Awards for promoting equity and diversity at K-State
- Advisor Forum presents January Charlie Award to Mechelle Martinez
- Education professor's new book a resource for teaching culturally diverse learners
- College of Education scholars present at virtual international conference
- Augustine-Shaw and Lane publish article in journal with vast education audience
- College of Education magazine outlines pandemic-inspired actions and programs
- Wiafe receives $1,500 scholarship from national advocacy association
- College of Education colleagues present at NREA virtual conference
- KELI earns Gold Accreditation from International Mentoring Association
- OEIE celebrates 20 years of research evaluation, advancing K-State's land-grant mission
Our college hosts a multitude of experiences every year, including these annual events:
- Education Experience Day
- Beyond Envisioning Equity Conference
- Kansas Advanced Teacher Academy
- Grandparents University
- Empower with Tech
- School Counseling Camp
- Education Symposium
- Rural Education Summit
A web series addressing current issues in the field of education.