News and Events
Teacher preparation is the foundation of the college, but it is just one of our programs. With three departments, several centers, millions of dollars supporting faculty research and many free events, you’ll want to stay connected with the college. We have news you can use!
Please feel free to share your news with us!
Contact Patrice Scott, Communications Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest news releases involving our students, faculty, programs and events
- College of Education honors students for excellence, promise as educators
- College of Education initiates Research Mini-Grant program
- Benton wins AERA career achievement award
- College of Education dean represents land-grant institutions in national report
- NACADA names Melinda Anderson as executive director
- College of Education using KBOR grant to help online students in urban, rural areas earn teaching degrees
- College of Education produces international documentary about rural schools and the pandemic
- College of Education summit brings together nearly 120 to discuss rural education achievements, concerns
- NACADA's Charlie Nutt inspires international award
- College of Education doctoral candidate named 2021 Kansas School Counselor of the Year
- College of Education offering local STEM Institute, national Summer STEAM Virtual Academy
Our college hosts a multitude of experiences every year, including these annual events:
- Education Experience Day
- Beyond Envisioning Equity Conference
- Kansas Advanced Teacher Academy
- Grandparents University
- Empower with Tech
- School Counseling Camp
- Education Symposium
- Rural Education Summit
A web series addressing current issues in the field of education.