News and Events
Teacher preparation is the foundation of the college, but it is just one of our programs. With three departments, several centers, millions of dollars supporting faculty research and many free events, you’ll want to stay connected with the college. We truly have news you can use!
Please feel free to share your news with us!
Contact Patrice Scott, Communications Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest news releases involving our students, faculty, programs and events
- College of Education's Rural Education Center to host teacher retention summit
- Education faculty and administrators present at national conference
- College of Education receives national award for exemplary elementary education programming
- Army aviation officer selected for Hiring Our Heroes Fellowship in College of Education
- Kipp and Clark publish in international education journal
- College of Education's Master of Arts in teaching ranks as 10th in nation
- College of Education offers national virtual conference on attracting, retaining diverse teachers
- K-State experts to host virtual panel discussion about careers in student affairs and academic advising
- Rural Education Center receives NSF grant focusing on drones and geoscience careers
- Online Journal of Rural Research and Policy announces new staff, design
- Online master's in educational leadership available summer 2021
Our college hosts a multitude of experiences every year, including these annual events:
- Education Experience Day
- Beyond Envisioning Equity Conference
- Kansas Advanced Teacher Academy
- Grandparents University
- Empower with Tech
- School Counseling Camp
- Education Symposium
- Rural Education Summit
A web series addressing current issues in the field of education.