Secondary education is truly the best of both worlds. After earning a degree from an accredited and award-winning college, you can dedicate your professional expertise to a specific area of interest or talent, while helping students cultivate their passions in that same field.
Secondary education is a career in which you can realize the satisfaction of helping others while working in a supportive, educational setting that will constantly challenge you to grow and learn.
At K-State, secondary teachers prepare to teach in one or more of the following content fields:
- Agricultural Education * (College of Agriculture)
- Art Education
- Earth Science
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education * (College of Human Ecology)
- Modern Languages: Chinese, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish
- Music Education * (College of Arts & Sciences)
- Physical Education/Health
- Social Studies
*Indicates collaborative licensure programs.