Adult Learning and Leadership
In today’s rapidly changing world, organizations need employees with expertise in teaching and leading others. An Adult Learning and Leadership degree or Graduate Certificate helps practitioners who work with adults as educators, trainers, facilitators, advisors, managers, or leaders further enhance their knowledge and skills.
A focus on common issues and challenges encountered in learning and leadership situations prepares graduates for a wide variety of positions in corporate, community, and higher education organizations.
Our intentionally broad curriculum focused on the human dimension of learning and leadership is applicable to many professions. Current students and alumni hold leadership positions in:
- Customizable curriculum to meet professional goals
- Network with professionals from variety of careers in 8-week courses
- Student-centered faculty with expertise in technology, teaching methods and assessment, leadership, health, neuroscience, community development, program planning, global education, social justice
- Opportunity to start program any time of the year
Delivery and Program Options
- Olathe, KS Campus (Kansas City Metro Area)
- Fort Leavenworth, KS