Master's Degree Admission Requirements
To expedite the Graduate School application process, please collect and have the following information available prior to completing the online application.
- Emergency contact. (Name, street address, and zip code; phone number optional
- Prior colleges attended. (Name of institution(s) and dates of attendance; Cumulative GPA; Date degree was received (if applicable)
- Employment Information. (Current and up to 2 prior positions – Name of institution or company and nature of position; Dates of employment)
- Credit card for application fee. ($65 US Resident; $75 International)
↓ Electronic files to Upload:
Accepted file types: .jpg, .tif, .png, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .gif
- UNOFFICIAL* Transcripts (upload)
Bachelor's degree institution (and each institution attended since bachelor's degree)
- *If you are admitted, you will be required to submit an official transcript for GPA and degree conferral verification from the institution(s) where you received your degree(s) and completed any post-baccalaureate credits.
- Official transcripts must be in sealed envelopes or electronically delivered directly from the institution. They cannot be marked “Issued to Student.”
- Request official transcripts be mailed directly to Adult Learning and Leadership Program Coordinator, Kansas State University Olathe, 22201 Innovation Dr., Olathe, KS 66061.
- **Students with cumulative GPA’s below 3.0 may be eligible for provisional admission.
- Career and professional goals and aspirations, and how being accepted to the program will benefit the goals and aspirations
- A description of relevant professional experience within education or a related field
- Future professional plans
- If you have a request for a certain advisor, indicate that preference in the statement.
Admission as Nondegree-Seeking Student
Students may be admitted as a non-degree student through Global Campus and take courses for one semester (up to 9 credit hours) in the Graduate School prior to being admitted into a graduate degree program. However, successful completion of any hours taken as a non-degree seeking student does not guarantee admission into the program. Non-degree students are not eligible for financial assistance and do not have a faculty advisor assigned.
For additional information about the M.S. program or admission policies and procedures, contact email@example.com or call 913-307-7353.