CAEP Annual Reporting Measures
CAEP (Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation) has eight annual reporting measures which are used to provide information to the public on program impact and program outcomes.
Below are the eight reporting measures for our undergraduate and graduate initial licensure programs with links to data tables and information that provide supporting evidence for each measure.
1. Impact on P-12 Learning and Development
The College of Education is currently determining a process for measuring and reporting its program completer’s impact on P-12 learning and development.
2. Indicators of Teaching Effectiveness
The College of Education is currently determining a process for measuring and reporting its program completer’s teaching effectiveness.
3. Satisfaction of Employers and Employment Milestones
4. Satisfaction of Completers
5. Graduation Rates
- Spring 2018 – Time to Completion for Teacher Education Graduates (PDF)
- Spring 2017 – Time to Completion for Teacher Education Graduates (PDF)
6. Ability of Completers to Meet Licensing and Any Additional State Requirements
Annual Assessment Performance Reports
- 2015-2017 PRAXIS Scores by Test – Initial Programs (PDF)
- 2015-2017 PRAXIS Scores by Test – Advanced Programs (PDF)
- 2015-2017 PLT Scores by Curriculum and Group (PDF)
Title II Reports
- 2018 Title II Report for Academic Year 2016-2017 (PDF)
- 2017 Title II Report for Academic Year 2015-2016 (PDF)
- 2016 Title II Report for Academic Year 2014-2015 (PDF)
- 2015 Title II Report for Academic Year 2013-2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Title II Report for Academic Year 2012-2013 (PDF)
7. Ability of Completers to be Hired in Education Positions for Which They Have Prepared
- AY 2017 Job Placement Data for Teaching Graduates – 5 Year Review (PDF)
- AY 2017 First-Year Teacher Placement in Kansas (PDF)
- AY 2017 Post Graduation Statistics – Undergraduate and Graduate (PDF)
8. Student Loan Default Rates and Other Consumer Information
Student Loan Default Rates
Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
- AY 2017 Scholarship Information – College of Education (PDF)
- Undergraduate Financial Aid – K-State (PDF)
Cost of Attendance