Every Semester: Steps to Academic Success
Complete each item every semester
- Put important dates and deadlines in your planner/calendar: Academic Calendar.
- Ensure academic plan is on track for graduation.
- Promptly seek assistance from advisors, instructors or other university services promptly when you have questions or concerns.
- Maintain 2.75 GPA in College of Education and Teaching Field (if necessary) requirements and 3.0 GPA in Teacher Education courses.
- Engage in service to youth, families, and the education profession and participate in professional growth activities.
- Demonstrate the standards and dispositions defined in the Conceptual Framework.
- Schedule and attend pre-enrollment advising meetings.